Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bed Bugs

Most middle agers and older have heard the old saying, "Don't let the bed bugs bite. If they bite, squeeze them tight so they don't bite tomorrow night." Well, apparently the bedbug is making a comeback in Minnesota, the reason being their ability to travel in the climate we have had.
 
The bedbug prefers being inside and hangs out where people sleep-thus the name  bedbug.  I read the article released by the state on the bedbug  and by the time I was done I was literally scratching my head.

Look one of those little guys up on the Web some time and see what they look like. I would not want one on me in bed or anywhere else. As I went to bed last night I started thinking about those darn creatures and started itching again.

What really got to me is the fact the bedbug can feed on a human unnoticed.  A comeback in  bedbugs is not a good sign. I bet you are itching now too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You are highly encouraged to share your opinions and thoughts. Comments are moderated, and will not be posted until reviewed, anything that may be inappropriate for all ages will not be posted.

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME WITH THE COMMENT OTHERWISE IT MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED.